It's a beautiful life


Pengalaman memberikan aku banyak pengajaran. And trust me,I've had my lesson like a LOT. No kidding. 2012 is a year where I should stop having fun and get down to do more serious matter such as study. Yup,you see it,STUDY. My grade is getting worse that it's killing me slowly. My 3 years love life is well,failed. 3 years of relationship failed and our distance relationship turned out to be a big failure. I guess I knew this long distance relationship isn't gonna work from the beginning. But hey,things happened and we shall not look at the back. Benda dah pun jadi dan kita tak boleh nak patah balik. I'm not a time machine so what happened in the past will stays as a past and memories. It's no point being angry,moody,sober person when you know there are many things that are way more important than being that person. I admit that I'm not good enough for him but atleast I tried my best. So..move on into the next topic.
Pendek kata,tahun 2012 aku berharap it's gonna be my year to turn things go well again. Hidup didunia ini betul betul bermakna kalau kau betul betul manfaatkan ia. As long as I have my family and friends and I get their support,that's enough for me to move on and able to be a successful person. Goals,here I come to achieve you!