Be loud




I never promise anything to you. And I will never make any promises that I know I can't make it come true. What matters now is are you still with me? Do you still want me to be at your side? Can you accept for who I am? For better or for worse? Do you still love me like you used to? Can I trust you? These questions keep bugging in my head like forever,wondering if you are really the one that meant to be with me forever and ever? You see,I have my own opinion which I need to speak it out. I'm a privacy person. Like really privacy. I don't like people to know much about me unless I start it first. I don't like people questioning,judging me by my past. I will respect your privacy if you respect mine. Simple isn't it? For God sake,I really love you my darling but there are certain thing that we need to keep it boundaries especially our privacy. I don't ask anything except this. That's all. I love you and I want to see you to be a very successful man in the future. If you are the one for me,I wouldn't ask anything but for your love and care. Kalau ada jodoh,kita takkan ke mana. Insyaallah.