Remember..




You're so far but you always in my thought.. I want you to know that the memories we've made together always be the sweetest ever in my life. I want you to know that distance will never break us apart. I want you to know that I will never do things that can make us hate each other. I need you to know that. The relationship that we built,I'm not gonna make it falling down easily. I want us to be together forever if God willing. Will you be with me forever and ever Muhammad Imran? After all the challenges that we had been through,I hope you realized that I love you more than anything else. It's not the looks,or fame or money that I want from you,but your sincere love and care that I want most. Hope you know,deep down in my heart,it's you that I want to be at my side. Remember,I'll always love you dear..