Listen



First of all,I want to say that I'm gonna miss Ain,Mus and Afiq Akmal,they've been really great friends tho. Going to continuing study in local university heh ? How lucky you guys are and please please study smart as foundation is only for one year :)

Secondly,I'm not perfect but that doesn't meant I'm stupid right? It's my decision what course I want to study and it's all up to me to made up my decision,PERIOD. I know I'm not smart enough but at least I'll give it a try,and I'm serious about it. Poly-tech might not be the "one" for me maybe because the course that I want is not in there as all the courses in there well..not quite relevant for me i guess. I just hope this time would be better than before,I hope this time would change P & M perspective about my decision in study and I just hope they would respect my final decision,that's all I'm asking from them.