Fight for this ♥

"I don't love you like I used to..I don't love you like I want to..I felt difference.."

I love you and yes,I miss you so much..Words cannot describe how precious you are in my life..And I know you can't keep waiting to hear my answers.Trust me,I really don't have the answers..I really don't..I'm just not happy like I used to..Maybe you're right,I want to be the girl who crave for vodka instead of mineral water,the girl who love taking drugs instead of eating nice food and the girl who really really addicted with cigars and you know what,I loved it.Truthfully is,without you I'm not the same but with you I'm still not the same person..I have to admit,deep down I want to have fun with my silly friends but I want you to share the moment with me too..Don't you get it?I hope you do dear..Cause I love "us" but at the same time we cannot be "us" forever you know..I ain't gonna take my words back,never..I'm sorry..